ScoopFree® self-cleaning litter boxes can be left alone for weeks at a time. It is the only self-cleaning litter box that uses disposable litter trays to provide hands-off convenience and unbeatable odour control. Simply plug in the box and watch it work. The automatic rake system sweeps waste into the covered compartment 20 minutes after your cat uses the litter box. Safety sensors will detect if your cat re-enters the box and the 20-minute timer will reset. The litter box uses a special crystal litter, packed in a convenient disposable litter tray, that’s 5 times more effective at reducing odour than clay or clumping litters. Your cat will always have a clean, fresh-smelling litter box, and you’ll enjoy a home that’s effortlessly odour-free.
- Self-cleaning automatic rake cleans entire box 20 minutes after cat uses the box
- Rakes waste into closed waste compartment for superior odour control
- Safety sensors automatically reset rake timer if cat re-enters box
- Disposable litter trays with leak-proof lining for easy cleanup
- Crystal litter absorbs urine for 5x better odour control than other litter
- Uses 5-10x less litter than clay and clumping litter
- Lab tested for 100,000+ cycles without failure or jamming
- Litter Area Dimensions: 35.5 cm x 35.5 cm
- Exterior Dimensions: L 70.18 cm x W 48.56 cm x H 16.21 cm
For best results, replace the litter tray every 20 - 30 days for one cat, every 10 - 15 days for 2 cats, or every 7 - 10 days for 3 cats.
You might need to replace the litter tray more often if you have senior cats, kittens, or cats who eat a diet high in crude fibre, ash, and by products.
ScoopFree® litter trays can be used by themselves as portable, disposable litter boxes. Scoop the waste under the waste compartment or replace the tray when needed. Mix the litter daily to reduce odours. Most cats adapt quickly to using the ScoopFree® litter box.
- Litter Box
- UL-rated adaptor with 1.8 m power cord
- Litter tray filled with premium blue crystal litter