Strike scooping the litter box off your to-do list. With the ScoopFree™ Covered Self-Cleaning Litter Box, there’s no scooping, cleaning or refilling your cat’s automatic litter box for weeks. It uses crystal litter that provides 5 times better odour control than traditional clumping litter by absorbing urine and dehydrating solid waste. This low-tracking litter also helps keep your floors clean because it is 99% dust free and doesn’t stick to your cat’s paws. Safety sensors ensure that the scooping cycle only occurs when your cat is out of box. It uses disposable trays that have a plastic lining to help protect against leaking, and each tray comes with a lid for quick and easy disposal. Just remove the tray and throw it away. There’s even a health counter that tracks how many times your furry feline uses the box, which is a convenient way to detect early signs of a health issue, and the included privacy cover gives your cat a secluded toilet. PetSafe brand is here to help you and your pet live happy together.
- Automatically removes waste – No scooping, cleaning or refilling your cat's litter box for weeks
- Unbeatable Odour Control – Crystal litter removes smell by absorbing urine and dehydrating solid waste
- No More Messy Floors – Low-tracking crystals are 99% dust free and don’t stick to your cat’s paws; a hooded cover helps keep kitty litter inside the box
- Leak protection – Disposable trays have plastic lining to help protect against leaking and keep your floors clean
- Easy clean-up – Simply remove the tray and throw it away; each tray includes a lid for quick disposal
- Monitor cat's health – The health counter keeps track of how many times your furry feline uses the box
- Pregnant women, babies, young children and immunodeficient individuals should avoid contact with cat litter waste. Cat waste may contain toxoplasmosis pathogens that can be harmful to these individuals.
- ScoopFree Litter Box
- Crystal Litter
- Operating Guide
- Disposable Tray