We want to ensure you get the right product at the right time for the right price.
- Free Shipping - We offer free shipping via UPS/DPD on all petsafe.net orders over the value of £90.
- Standard Shipping - For orders £90 or less, we ship via UPS/DPD with flat rate pricing. For specific pricing details please see the FAQ section below.
- Processing/Delivery Time - All online orders are processed the following business day. Estimated day of delivery is 7–10 business days from your order date. Business days are defined as Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
- Custom duties – Your order will be delivered duty paid, this means we will be paying custom duties on your behalf. What you pay at checkout is the total cost for delivery to your door.
- Note: Delivery times are a little slower than we would like for our UK customers and this is due to additional customs regulations on imports from the EU via the UK. This is beyond our control & we thank you for your patience.
Please notify PetSafe® Brand via phone or in writing of shortages or damage within 24 hours of receiving your shipment. Visit our Contact Us page for details.
UK: 0800 046 1414
Rest of EU: 00800 1818 2020
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and PayPal. Note that your bill will say "Luzern-PetSafe."
How much is shipping?
- £7.99 Standard Courier via UPS/DPD
What’s your return policy?
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days of receipt of your order for a product price refund. Return shipping fees won't be refunded. Read our full return policy.
Is your checkout secure?
Yes, checkout is 100% secure and your personal information is safe. You’ll see “https” in the checkout page URL, which means your information is secure. You’ll also see the “Secured by Thawte” icon at the payment step, which means our site has passed the daily Thawte security scan.
I'm shipping to the Channel Islands, how are import duties and tax applied?
Import duty and taxes may apply when ordering from our website for delivery to the Channel Islands. Orders are subject to the typical customs and VAT rates. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Care team. More information can be found at GOV.uk 'Tax and Customs'.