Materials Automation Test 2224testsku
• Free Shipping on all orders over £90
• Estimated delivery time is 7–10 business days
• All orders are delivered duty paid by us on your behalf
• For shipping rates and customs duties:
Not satisfied with your PetSafe® product?
Return it to us within 30 days for a refund.
Adding product to your cart
We want to ensure you get the right product at the right time for the right price.
- Free Shipping - We offer free shipping via UPS/DPD on all petsafe.net orders over the value of £90.
- Standard Shipping - For orders £90 or less, we ship via UPS/DPD with flat rate pricing. For specific pricing details please see the FAQ section below.
- Processing/Delivery Time - All online orders are processed the following business day. Estimated day of delivery is 7–10 business days from your order date. Business days are defined as Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
- Custom duties – Your order will be delivered duty paid, this means we will be paying custom duties on your behalf. What you pay at checkout is the total cost for delivery to your door.
- Note: Delivery times are a little slower than we would like for our UK customers and this is due to additional customs regulations on imports from the EU via the UK. This is beyond our control & we thank you for your patience.
Please notify PetSafe® Brand via phone or in writing of shortages or damage within 24 hours of receiving your shipment. Visit our Contact Us page for details.
UK: 0800 046 1414
Rest of EU: 00800 1818 2020
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and PayPal. Note that your bill will say "Luzern-PetSafe."
How much is shipping?
- £7.99 Standard Courier via UPS/DPD
What’s your return policy?
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days of receipt of your order for a product price refund. Return shipping fees won't be refunded. Read our full return policy.
Is your checkout secure?
Yes, checkout is 100% secure and your personal information is safe. You’ll see “https” in the checkout page URL, which means your information is secure. You’ll also see the “Secured by Thawte” icon at the payment step, which means our site has passed the daily Thawte security scan.
I'm shipping to the Channel Islands, how are import duties and tax applied?
Import duty and taxes may apply when ordering from our website for delivery to the Channel Islands. Orders are subject to the typical customs and VAT rates. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Care team. More information can be found at GOV.uk 'Tax and Customs'.
Returning Your Purchase
This policy applies to products purchased directly from PetSafe.net. For purchases made through other online or store retailers, please contact the retailer directly for their specific return policy.
No Quibble Returns
We accept ‘No Quibble Returns’ within 30 calendar days of receipt of your order. You will be refunded the price of the product including VAT, provided that the item is received back to our warehouse intact and in a resalable condition. Shipping costs won't be refunded. You'll be responsible for charges or costs associated with returning the product back to PetSafe® Brand. Contact Us and our Customer Care team will help you return your purchase.
PetSafe® Brand is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality products and service. However, on rare occasions, products may be found to be faulty or defective. If you have a faulty product and it is still within its warranty period, we offer the choice of a suitable replacement if one is available or a full product refund including VAT. PetSafe® Brand reserves the right to refund the purchase price of the product along with the original freight cost. We regret we are unable to ship advance replacements. Contact Us and our Customer Care team will help you with your purchase.
Your return is subject to the following:
- A return address is required to send out a replacement product.
- All returns must be in original factory packaging with all original packing materials.
- Special order items are not returnable.
- All replacement items will be shipped after PetSafe has received and processed Customer’s defective return. A new tracking number will be sent to Customer on the replacement item when it ships.
- All credits will be made back to the original payment method.
- PetSafe® Brand will not be held responsible for Customer ordering the wrong product(s), and all refusals will be credited minus the freight charges.
- If a package arrives damaged, it is best for Customer to refuse the package. If Customer signs for and keeps the package, Customer should note the damage when signing for it so that a claim may be filed with the carrier.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up for PetSafe® brand news, advertising, and more.